Date and Time
Sunday, July 17, 2016
7:00 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens
8:00 AM – Start of 3 Mile
Details to be announced.
Awards will be distributed shortly after the race. There is no duplication of awards – Overall, Youth, Master, Grandmaster, and Senior award winners are not eligible for age group awards.
3 Mile Awards
- $150 for 1st Overall Male and Female
- $100 for 2nd Overall Male and Female
- $50 for 3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st Youth Male and Female (15 and under)
- 1st Master Male and Female (40 and over)
- 1st Grandmaster Male and Female (50 and over)
- 1st Senior Male and Female (60 and over)
- 1st Male and Female in age groups 15-under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, and 80-over
It is the responsibility of athletes that finish in the awards to note any necessary corrections on race day. If an error is discovered post-race we'll be happy to correct your results and update the website accordingly. However, if you do not inform us of this issue before your award is given out we will no longer have an award to give to you and we can't remake awards.
Timing and Scoring
The races will be electronically timed and scored. You must wear your race bib and B-tag properly to be scored. Your race bib must be worn on the front of your torso and be visible at the finish line.
Preliminary results will be posted at the race site at the conclusion of the race. Full results will be published on the NOTC web site after the race.
Official race results are scored by gun time. Net (or chip) times are published for informational purposes only.
T-shirts guaranteed to pre-registered participants only. Shirts to late and race-day registrants while supplies last.
Registration is open to NOTC members and nonmembers alike. All participants must be registered and wear an official race bib while on the course.
- $15.00 – Registered thru March 9
- $20.00 – Registered March 10 thru June 1
- $25.00 – Registered June 2 thru July 11
- $30.00 – Race day registration
- $20.00 – Registered thru March 9
- $25.00 – Registered March 10 thru June 1
- $30.00 – Registered June 2 thru July 11
- $30.00 – Race day registration
- $15.00 – Registered thru July 11
- $20.00 – Race day registration
- $50.00 – Registered thru July 11
- No late or race day registration
Family registration is available to NOTC member families registered thru July 11 only and includes registration for two adults and other family members age 20 and under living in the same household. Separate entry forms are required for each family member.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Online registration is now closed.
Fax and Email Registration
Completed entry forms may be faxed or emailed to the NOTC office with payment by credit card only.Fax: 504-304-2327
Faxed or emailed entries must be received by Thursday, July 7.
Completed entry forms may be mailed along with payment by check or credit card to:New Orleans Track Club
PO Box 52003
New Orleans, LA 70152-2003
Mailed entries must be postmarked by Thursday, July 7.
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be available at the race site starting at 7:00 AM. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card must be presented.
Early packet pickup will be available Friday, July 15 from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM at Phidippides, 6601 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie. Late registration will be available at packet pickup.
Race-day packet pickup will start at 7:00 AM at the race site.
For your safety and the safety of others the NOTC and the RRCA discourage the use of headphones during the running or walking of the event.
Please consider being a volunteer. Volunteers receive a race premium or T-shirt and refreshments from our sponsors as well as the satisfaction of assisting the NOTC in fulfilling its mission to promote running and fitness in the community. Sign up on our website or call 504-304-2326.