Date and Time
Sunday, June 19, 2016
7:00 AM – Race-day registration and packet pick-up opens
8:00 AM – Start of Half Mile race
8:20 AM – Start of 2 Mile race
The Half Mile and 2 Mile courses are within Audubon Park.Course Map
Awards will be distributed shortly after the race. There is no duplication of awards – Overall, Youth, Master, Grandmaster, and Senior award winners are not eligible for age group awards.
2 Mile Teams
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Father/Son
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Father/Daughter
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grandfather/Grandson
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grandfather/Granddaughter
2 Mile Awards
- 1st Overall Male and Female
- 1st Youth Male and Female (15 and under)
- 1st Master Male and Female (40 and over)
- 1st Grandmaster Male and Female (50 and over)
- 1st Senior Male and Female (60 and over)
- 1st Racewalker Male and Female
- 1st and 2nd Male and Female in age groups 15-under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70-over
Half Mile Awards
- 1st and 2nd Overall Male and Female (12 and under)
- 1st and 2nd Male and Female in age groups 5-under, 6-9, 10-12, and 13-15
It is the responsibility of athletes that finish in the awards to note any necessary corrections on race day. If an error is discovered post-race we'll be happy to correct your results and update the website accordingly. However, if you do not inform us of this issue before your award is given out we will no longer have an award to give to you and we can't remake awards.
Timing and Scoring
The races will be electronically timed and scored. You must wear your race bib and D-tag properly to be scored. Your race bib must be worn on the front of your torso and be visible at the finish line. Your D-tag must be worn properly on one of your shoes. See Chronotrack D-Tag Instructions for details.
Preliminary results will be posted at the race site at the conclusion of the race. Full results will be published on the NOTC web site after the race.
Official race results are scored by gun time. Net (or chip) times are published for informational purposes only.
Hats and Visors
Hats and visors guaranteed to pre-registered participants only and will be given to late and race-day registrants while supplies last.
Registration is open to NOTC members and nonmembers alike. All participants must be registered and wear an official race bib while on the course.
- $10.00 – Registered thru March 16
- $15.00 – Registered March 17 thru April 6
- $20.00 – Registered April 7 thru May 4
- $25.00 – Registered May 5 thru June 13
- $30.00 – Race day registration
- $15.00 – Registered thru March 16
- $20.00 – Registered March 17 thru April 6
- $25.00 – Registered April 7 thru May 4
- $30.00 – Registered May 5 thru June 13
- $30.00 – Race day registration
- $15.00 – Registered thru June 13
- $20.00 – Race day registration
- $50.00 – Registered thru June 13
- No late or race day registration
Family registration is available to NOTC member families registered thru June 13 only and includes registration for two adults and other family members age 20 and under living in the same household. Separate entry forms are required for each family member.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Sorry, no exceptions.
Online registration is now closed.
Fax and Email Registration
Copies of completed entry forms may be faxed or emailed to the NOTC office with payment by credit card only.Fax: 504-304-2327
Faxed or emailed entries must be received by Thursday, June 9.
Copies of completed entry forms may be mailed along with payment by check or credit card to:New Orleans Track Club
PO Box 52003
New Orleans, LA 70152-2003
Mailed entries must be postmarked by Thursday, June 9.
Race Day Registration
Race day registration will be available at the race site starting at 7:00 AM. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Credit card must be presented.
Race-day packet pickup will start at 7:00 AM at the race site.
For your safety and the safety of others the NOTC and the RRCA discourage the use of headphones during the running or walking of the event.
Please consider being a volunteer. Volunteers receive a race premium or T-shirt and refreshments from our sponsors as well as the satisfaction of assisting the NOTC in fulfilling its mission to promote running and fitness in the community. Sign up on our website or call 504-304-2326.